The circular business model is making its way into the Danish companies, replacing the traditional linear business model, where resources used to be wasted instead of being reused again and again.
Working with a circular business model means that there is no waste. Everything is seen as resources and is a part of the circular model, in which products are made by using recycled fibers and reused materials, upcycled to products that can be reused and resold.
Lifestyle and Design Cluster are planning an international tour with the exhibition Designing for Circularity , where a selection of Danish interior brands show how they work with sustainable design and circular economy.
Mumutane is represented among these brands due to our use of leftover textiles from Kvadrat among other things, and the launch of a new take-back program, offering customers the service of returning their Mumutane cushion cover regardless of condition and age.
By offering a take-back program we ensure our products are made from high quality materials and can be resold even though they are pre-owned. On the platform Mumutane Circular the returned cushions have gone through a process, where they are cleaned, repaired, or maybe re-sewn into new cushion designs, before they will be available for purchase at a reduced price.
If you would like to read more about how to return your Mumutane cushion, read the step-by-step guide below.
Next stop will be London Design Festival 21-24 Sep. 2022, where we will reveal and launch several brand-new product categories and discuss how the design and interior industry will soon find the circular business model to be the new normal.
Step by step guide
- Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a confirmation for you to send off your old Mumutane cushion cover.
- Your e-mail should contain your name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- There is no reason to send your inner cushion, instead pull the cushion cover off, and send it to Mumutane's address: Elverdalsvej 22A, 8270 Højbjerg.
You pay for the shipping, but in return we ship the new cushion cover back to you free of charge.
- As soon as we receive your cushion cover, you will get an e-mail with a 30% discount code, which you can use on a new cushion cover matching the size of your inner cushion.
- When the order has been registered, you will receive the cushion cover between 1-3 working days.
When you have chosen your new cushion cover design, Mumutanes will ship it free of charge to your house.